If you’re a fan of Panera Bread’s Green Goddess dressing, you’re in for a treat! Recreate the vibrant flavors of this popular dressing right at home with our easy-to-follow copycat recipe. Made with simple ingredients like yogurt, olive oil, honey, and fresh herbs, this creamy and tangy dressing is perfect for elevating your salads, wraps, and more.
While Panera is probably one of the healthiest fast-food options in the market, and you can get a nutritional meal from them on the goal, plenty of the ingredients in their dressing and meals are not so clean. Canola oil, Xanthan Gum, and Modified Cornstarch are just a few that should not be part of a healthy and clean diet.
This copycat recipe allows you to re-create this otherwise delicious salad dressing at home without all the unnecessary ingredients. For more information on clean eating, check my blog post here.
Ingredients for Green Goddess Dressing
Focusing on clean and healthy ingredients is key. Doing so will allow you to improve your health and, very often, the flavor of your dish. Here is everything you need for this dressing:
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- onion powder
- garlic powder
Instructions to Prepare the Green Goddess Dressing
This dressing is very simple to prepare. All you need is to place the ingredients in the blender and mix well! No need for complicated preparation or anything like that. I use my Ninja Blender which has been with me for the past 7 years, but you can use a smaller protein blender like this one.
- Vegan – you can substitute the yogurt with plant-based yogurt or silken tofu.
- Low-Fat -Replace the yogurt with low-fat version
- Vinegar – if you don’t have apple cider vinegar, you don’t need to buy one specifically for this recipe. You can use white wine vinegar or rice vinegar.
- Allow the dressing to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving to enhance the flavors.
- Drizzle this Green Goddess dressing over your favorite salads, use it as a dip for fresh veggies, or spread it on sandwiches and wraps.
- Adjust the consistency of the dressing by adding a splash of water or more yogurt if desired.
Store the dressing in a sealed jar or airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Related or try with:
You can try the Green Goddess Dressing on any salad. Check some suggestions below:
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 Blender
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- the juice of 1/2 medium sized lemon
- 6 large basil leaves
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Add all your ingredients in a blender
- Mix until everything is well mixed together
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days